Tuesday, August 16, 2016

They say to make a blog based on something you're passionate about.

So, I'm really into the female body.

A lot of this comes from a rebellious nature. I eat sweets because my parents have always told me not to, and I choose to embrace my natural female body because the patriarchal society I live in tells me not to.

I just started my period, and therefore I started a new menstrual cycle. It seemed fitting to begin my blog on this day. This space is going to be my chance to question norms pushed onto women from birth: hormonal birth control, shaving, wearing a bra, wearing makeup daily, etc.

If you're into asking questions, and you aren't satisfied with, "That's just the way things are," this is the space for you. I encourage you to follow me on my journey and share your own thoughts along the way. Navigating femininity is tricky. Blogs are fun. Welcome.



Super sincerely,
Madame Ovaries

No comments:

Post a Comment